- Where do your ideas come from?
- How do you get your ideas published / produced?
- I have this really great idea! Can you write it?
1. I steal the ideas by eavesdropping on conversations around me. People say some pretty amazing things, far better than I could create in my imagination.
2. Submit hundreds of works and query letters. One or two might be chosen. People won't know how much work it was to get a single work published or produced. Maintain the illusion it was easy, just to annoy other writers.
3. No, the idea isn't that great. No, I won't write it for you.